2.10.10

Welcome to Marie Loves 1st Modest Fashion Event!


I'm excited and a bit nervous to be hosting my first official blog event! :) Time has flown by and it is finally time for the start of the Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase tomorrow. I encourage everyone to participate, even if you can't join in every day...that's okay! Join in when you are able and be sure to come back here to check out all the links of other participants.

{If you would like to go back to the original post and read details about why this event is being hosted and what it is about, click here.}

I will publish a new post every morning with my personal outfit for the day, along with a Mr. Linky that you can add your name and daily blog post link to. If anyone has tech problems with this then you can always shoot me an email at maireloves {at} gmail {dot} com. Can't promise that I can help but I will surely try my best!! :)

Okay, now onto the fun stuff. I have purchased some gorgeous items to make up a really awesome grand prize for the participants of this blog event! If you would like to be entered into this giveaway, the only rule is that you must join in this event for a minimum of 3 days. After the week is over I will put everyones name in a hat that qualifies, and draw a winner! :) (I will ship worldwide so everyone can enter!)

So far, this prize consist of the following items;
Via Meli-Melo,
-Silver rose pendant necklace
-Cameo ribbon necklace
-Cameo ribbon bracelet
-Silver hanger earrings
-Blue crystal bow hairpin set
-Crystal and silver ring (adjustable size)
Via Monsoon Accessorize;
-Silver and black beaded hoop earrings
-Turquoise and silver bangle set
Misc that not shown,
-(2) Pink moleskin mini notebooks
-(2) Mini sized Nivea hand cream tins
-A tube of my favorite strawberry lip balm by Nivea

And of course I might throw in a few extra items at the last minute also! Everything is gorgeous... I hope that the winner will love it all as much as I do.

~

Well I think that it is for the day... now I'm off to pick out an outfit for tomorrow! ^_^ Please continue to spread the word and tell your friends about this event... lets try to get lot of people to participate!! :) If you would like to post the button you can click here to go back to the original post and get the html code.
Until next time,
Marie

13 comments:

  1. oh sweet prize! im sure you will do great hosting your first event! you rock girl! ;)
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! I love the prize! I can't wait for your event to start. =)

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome prizes!!! ;)
    you said it's the grand prize... does that mean there will be smaller prizes too?

    -Megan
    megan-thelifeofagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan! Sorry, I'm only having one prize this time!! I wish I could do a bunch of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I'm back at the right time then! I remember you posting about this wayyy back, and I'm excited for this! And I didn't know you were planning to have a prize; that IS exciting. Still, I love to see your outfits, so I'll be waiting in happy anticipation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coool! I will start thinking of outfits.

    One question: do I need to post every day of the week to be eligible for that ah-mazing prize? Or can I just do 2 or 3 outfits?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the prize! Hate the 80 degree waether we've been having!! I need to find fallish outfits I won't roast in.....=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun!!! Im gonna do it too!!
    I cant wait!!
    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have to participate for a minimum of 3 days if you would like to be entered for the prize. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie