28.10.10

To-Do List For The Day,


-Drink more water!!

~

Ughh, this is so hard for me to remember to do every day. It's something I know is super important for my body... and when I don't drink enough water I never have much energy or feel real great. And it isn't that I don't like drinking water.. I just have a hard time reminding myself throughout the day! I've been trying different things to try to get better at it. This morning I put 7 thin elastic hair ties on my wrist and have been removing them as I drink glasses of water. So for it has been working pretty good. 3 down, 4 to go! ^_^

How do you remember to drink enough water?

8 comments:

  1. yeah, I know what you're saying.

    when I was at camp in June, the made us drink 3 water bottles full of water a day, and when I got home it was hard to quit drinking so much! But, now I don't really drink too much.

    That is a really good idea, I'll have to try it some time! :)

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just say that I'm naturally attracted to water. ;)
    But I feel your struggle though! Take Care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem! I've taken to just carrying around a stainless steel water bottle around the house with me (and where ever else I go), but the hair tie idea is wonderful! I might just have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to drink more water as well. I'll have to try your hair band trick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea! I will do that today as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I barely have the time to drink anything at ALL at work during the day, so when I get home I usually have to chug down a ton of water. I've found that if I drink water from a really cute or tall water bottle I can get more in me...rather than just drinking from a simple glass or cup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I've started doing is filling two quart jars in the morning and making sure their empty before I go to bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i carry around my pink water bottle and set in in whatever room i am in

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie