22.10.10

Tag

I was tagged by Ashley at Bramblewood Fashion! I'm to answer her 8 questions, and tag 8 friends to answer 8 questions I come up with! So here goes... :)

1. What is your favorite book, besides the Bible? And why is it your favorite?

Romeo & Juliet by Shakespeare. So romantic and passionate. I love the old language and the story is just beautiful! Definitely by far one of my very favorites.

2. If you could live any where in the world for a month, where would it be?

Paris. I would love to explore!!

3. What is a weird food combination that you enjoy eating?

I actually can't think of any strange food combinations that I eat. been thinking about it for a while... nothing that I can remember!

4. If you could receive/sew any movie costume in the world, what would it be?

The blue gown worn by Giselle in Enchanted is one of my favorites. I have others but I can't think of them right off hand. :)

5. If you could own any painting in the world, which one would it be?

Starry Night by Van Gogh is my favorite well known painting. There are many more paintings I like better but are by no name artists so I won't list them here!

6. What is your biggest fear?

Being alone.

7. Are you a morning or night person?

Night! usually. :) But I do like early mornings as well.. I get so much done! :)

8. What is your favorite time of the year?

Ohhh, hard one! I love Christmas time, the feeling in the air is magical. Autumn is breathtaking. And Summer is always a lot of fun and sunshine! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
My eight random questions are;

1. What is your favorite Winter accessory?
2. How do you like to spend your Winter weekends?
3. List your top 3 favorite things about the Winter season.
4. What is something new you'd like to try this year?
5. If you could spend your Christmas abroad, where would you go?
6. Your favorite historic monument and why?
7. What museum would you most love to visit?
8. If you won a shopping spree tomorrow, which store would you want to spend it at?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
My eight blogging friends that I tag are;

5. Ashley @ Live For Today.
6. Margaret @ Hello World.
8. I'm leaving this one open for whoever reading this and wants to join in on the fun. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks a lot! Those were good questions. :) Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag, hopefully I will get to answering the questions soon!
    Blessings,
    ~~Sarah~~

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie