27.10.10

Military Trend ?









I'm surprisingly starting to warm up to it. I like the subtle detailing in the buttons and pleats make it interesting.
I have heard a few girls go against this trend as it can be rather masculine. I agree, a lot of the pieces are pretty manly! However I think it's fine as long as you balance it out with other feminine pieces...in fact I personally love the look of girly frills like lace and pink mixed with this trend. Super cute IMO!

So what are your thoughts on this trend? Love it or hate it? Have you given in yet? ^_^

(all images via Shop.Nordstrom.com)

5 comments:

  1. Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't think it goes with my personal style with clothing but some are exceptions though. Can't say that I have already givin in yet, but we'll see. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love military style! Pictures 2, 4, 5, and 7 are definitely things I would wear. Yeah, it's a very manly style, but look at #2- it's purple. Feminine touches are really fun to play around with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I could see myself in all of those. Especially #2, #6, #7. I consider myself more of a tomboy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this style! The fifth one is my favorite. :

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this style, and the examples you posted are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie