16.10.10

Drawing a Winner


I wrote all the names out on slips of paper...


...placed them all into my favorite houndstooth fedora...


...mixed 'em all up and drew a winner!


Congrats to Ellyn of Life's Better At a Gallop! :)

Shoot me an email at maireloves {at} gmail {dot} com with your mailing address so I can get it to you as soon as possible! ^_^

Thank you to EVERYONE who participated in the Autumn Showcase, I wish I had a huge prize for each and every one of you! ^_^ It was a blessing to me to see all the young ladies out there who are making an effort to dress modestly and please God with their lives. ♥
Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend,
Marie

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ellyn! You deserve it!
    Thanks for hosting this, Marie! And I want to invite all of you girls to participate in my Feminine Fashion Week January 1-7 2011! Thanks!
    Natasha
    natashaatkerson.blogspot.com
    A Modest Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ELLYN!!! <3

    Thanks, Marie, for hosting the event! I had a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ellyn!!

    Thanks, Marie!! This event was just too much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. Wow. I'm SHOCKED!!! Thank you thank you so much, Marie.....I hoped I would win but I really didn't think I'd....wow....ok...

    EEEEK!

    I'll email you right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie