7.10.10

Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase - {Day 5}


Good morning!! ^_^ Today I am in the merriest of moods as the temperatures have dropped and the forecast is predicting some light flurries over the weekend. Yay! I do love snow. It's a little early in the season but mehh, if it is going to be cold out anyways we might as well have some snow with it right? :) I'm hanging out around the house today, lots of cleaning and baking on the agenda in prep for a small dinner party I'm hosting tomorrow. Since I'm in the kitchen with the oven on I'm in short sleeves today! But my legs are always chilly so I am wearing tights under my skirt. This is a really lightweight ruffly Summer skirt, so it's a good example of how you can extend the life of your Summer wardrobe by simply adding tights and wearing with Autumn colors. I think I'll be able to wear this skirt for a while, maybe even into Winter. We'll have to see how it looks with boots. :)

Couldn't resist a twirling photo!! :) hehe.



{specs}
Top- Miley Cyrus via Walmart
Tank- Metro
Skirt- Terranova
Tights- JC Penny
Bracelet- Aeropostale

~

Time To Link Up!! Just add your name and URL to the widget below. :)



11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that! You look so fallish....and it seems like the colors go with your hair and skin really well.

    Snow?! You're so lucky...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is so pretty!
    And wow, I wish it were snowing here!!!

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I love the twirly skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelovelove!!! I would wear that ANY day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the purple and brown together!
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt! I like its color too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! And that skirt is just to fun! I love ruffly skirts. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit SO. MUCH. The colors, the peacock feather (!!), the tights...

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie