4.10.10

Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase - {Day 3}


Wow, day three already! :) So far so good, I've really enjoyed all the outfits so far, it's so encouraging to see young ladies dressing modesty and fashionable. I apologize for the later hour of this post! My internet decided to die on me this morning. (!) But I think I got it back into working order...hopefully it will hang in there for the rest of the week. :)

Today I am off running errands. So I'm dressed pretty warm and in comfy flats! My legs ended up being a bit cold, I wish I'd have worn some tights for extra warmth. Sometimes this time of the year is tricky to dress... it's not cold yet, but not warm any more either! :)

((I apologize also for the variety of Linky Widgets I've been using.. I like the one I used on day 2 but their website is down today so I couldn't get the code!! hopefully this one works okay.))





{specs}
Top- Esprit
Jacket- Dateless via Metro
Skirt- Zara
Shoes- Famous Footwear
Scarf- Meli Melo
Fingerless Gloves- Meli Melo
Earrings- Gift

~

Time to Link Up! Just add your name and URL below. :)





9 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE your outfit! I think I might borrow some inspiration from you for my outfit Thursday, when I will be out and about.

    I like your photo background too.

    My outfit will be up shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! lol, I really need to get a whole new wardrobe! I have no winter Dress shoes at all! lol,but I can be picky and I need like a 8 wide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet earrings! Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is so cute! I LOVE it!
    Your outfits always look so pretty and classy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Marie, one question: does the amount of outfits we do for the showcase influence how many slips we get for the drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How ADORABLE! I'm lovin' it..so cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie