4.10.10

Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase - {Day 2}


Today I started up our wood stove for the first time this year, I'm so glad that it's finally cold enough!! :) The smell of wood smoke in the house has me giddy as can be...Now I'm craving pumpkin pie and Christmas music. ^_^ Ahh okay enough rambling about how much I love this time of the year!
Again I do apologize for the lack of editing in these photos, I've recently switched computers and well, I'm rather lost without Photoshop! Hopefully I'll get everything loaded back on and start posting better photos soon. :)

This is one of my favorite dresses that I purchased this Summer. It's made out of a comfy knit and is so easy to wear! In the warm weather I always wore it sleeveless or maybe with a light cardigan, but this is the first time I've paired it with a shirt underneath. I think it turned out really cute! Since I took these photos this morning I've also slipped on a pair of black knee length leggings to keep me a bit warmer. I'm not always a fan of this look but with dresses like this they usually look nice. :)






{specs}
Dress- Jake's via Peek & Cloppenburg
Tee- Metro
Shoes- Famous Footwear
Scarf- Gift
Bracelet- Meli Melo Summer collection
Earrings- Gift

Time to Link Up! Just add your name and URL to the Mr Linky widget below. :)

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the earrings. They are SO sweet! For me, it was love at first sight...as soon as I saw them, I loved 'em. (-: And I like the scarf too...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The scarf and earrings especially! I like the dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked up and am doing two events this week and my husband was running late and couldn't take another set of pics so I doubled up today and the post for the other event is my post for this one too. Tomorrow I plan on having the outfit I'm wearing for you and the other outfit for the other event. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh.....I want those earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, even without editing, those pictures still look better than some I've seen!! It helps to have a great camera! :) I like your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with 'a la Modest! It does help to have a nice camera!Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I really like your dress.

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. So when are you putting Day 3 up? I've had mine ready for hours lol but there is no linky yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Katy-Anne! I have it up now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie