3.10.10

Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase - {Day 1}


It is a beautiful morning and time to kick off our modest fashion week. :) It's chilly where I'm at, the perfect Fall crispness is in the air and well... I'm in love! Autumn is truly the most lovely time of the year. I didn't have a lot of time for photos this morning as I'm off to church soon, so forgive me for only posting a few! I promise I'll have more on the other days. :) Black is a big staple for me on Sunday's. I don't plan it but I almost find myself wearing it every week! I work with the kiddos at Sunday School so I like to dress pretty comfy and in something that is "kid proof" :) Ahem, meaning I can freely move around, bend over, sit on the floor and still remain covered and modest! :) I usually prefer wearing flats, I am too much a comfort lover. But on occasion like this morning, I'm going for heels! We'll see how much I regret that later..hehe.


{Specs}
Top-City Streets via Macy's
Tank-Arizona via JC Penny
Skirt-Xanaka via Orsay
Black Heels-Leonardo
Earrings & Necklace-Meli Melo

Time To Link Up!! Just add your name and URL to the Mr Linky widget below. :)


16 comments:

  1. i really love the little cardigan you're wearing!
    very classy and elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!
    I l♥ve the outfit! It looks like something I would wear to church. :) The shoes are awesome... they look like dancing/character shoes! I have a pair of shoes sort of similar... which I wore to church today. :)

    Allison♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely outfit dear Marie! I just added my link to your linky, please let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wanted to ask you, the prize for this event; will there be a drawing?? or will they be givin to the person who had the best outfits of the week? And if so, will fellow bloggers vote, or will you choose?

    Just was a bit curious about that!

    Thanks Marie!

    ~Johanna~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope its alright, for day one I left a link to my outfit a couple of days ago? I've been out of town, and didn't realize the fashion shwo started today! I will be sure to get a "new" outfit tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Johanna, At the end of the week I am simply going to put all the names in a hat of those who participated for 3 days or more and draw a winner from there. :) It won't have any bearing on best outfit or readers votes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love your outfit, Marie! Of course, I love all of your outfits. =)

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! I love the dress. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love blue and black together -very classy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I love your outfit. Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit, Marie! Lovely!

    I entered my outfit. It is my favorite.

    love in Christ,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome!!

    i love your outfit!!! ;)

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit. I'm going to link up but this event will be doubled with another.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie