29.10.10

5 Photos To Represent My Autumn

As you know I have started another bucket list for this Autumn and Winter. :) One of the things I wanted to do was take 5 photos to represent Autumn...at least through my eyes and in my life. I was a little hesitant to post these on my blog, I'm by no means a good photographer I just like capturing life around me. ♥ These photos might not mean anything to you or scream 'Autumn' but when I was scanning through my albums these are the 5 that caught my eye and made me smile as I thought about this Fall season!! :) Ahhh, alright enough rambling from me! Here they are. ^_^ Enjoy! -Marie






6 comments:

  1. Ooh! They definitely look like Autumn. :-) You should post your photography more often--I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one looks great! Reminds me so much about Autumn! ;)
    Good job with the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those pictures are great! My favorites are the first and fourth. (-: You should definitely post pictures more often. (-: These are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, beautiful! I love ALL of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely photos! Thanks for sharing... I agree with Polka Dot. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie