19.9.10

Plaid Picks from ModCloth

In honor of my last post in which I mentioned my dire love for all things plaid in the Fall, I decided to share some of my favorite picks from Mod Cloth! :)


How cute is this vest? So smart and sassy looking.


I love the vintage charm of this old fashioned plaid coat. Plus, it looks seriously warm!


Another coat that I'm loving! :) I think the pink shades are super girly and would be cheery on a cold day.


An oh so subtle plaid but I think that it still counts. (!) This dress is all business but would be a fun staple to add to your Winter wardrobe.


This bold skirt is totally out of my comfort zone! I've never owned a skirt like it. But I keep coming back to look at i again and again... I think it would be a cute piece to dress up! :) Again, the vintage charm is just irresistible!

(all images courtesy of Modcloth)

4 comments:

  1. I love the first coat and the skirt! I have a bright plaid skirt and love it, it will definitely be making an apperance during the fall fashion showcase.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutly love the plaid vest and the vintage looking coat. oh do i love that coat! i need to do some coat shopping....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Plaid is so great and I really like it, but somehow don't own very much. :/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie