22.9.10

In Preparation for the Fashion Showcase

The Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase is just around the corner! Only 10 days away I do believe. :) Please continue to invite your friends to join with us and participate in this fun event. If you wish to know more about the event, are new to my blog, or would like to grab the button, you can click here to read the original post. Feel free to ask questions if there is anything not addressed that you're not sure about!!

I am putting together a rather awesome giveaway for those who participate for a minimum of 3 days. I'm going to include lots of fabulous goodies including necklaces, earrings, hair accessories, some personal favorite beauty products of mine (all new of course, bought especially for you!), and maybe even a box of my favorite Belgian chocolates... that is if I don't eat them myself! ^_^ A lot of you are faithful readers and this is a little way I can say thanks and pass along some happiness. Annnnd just because I simply can't resist, I'm going to give you a teeny little sneak peak of the prize! I'm in love with this gorgeous charm bracelet, isn't it just darling? Until we meet again, Marie

11 comments:

  1. *Gasp* Wow, that is beautiful! I'm so excited and have been plotting my outfits for weeks, hoping that the weather holds and the 80 degree days stay in September! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! hmm.... I guess I better start thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bracelet is darling! I am not sure yet if I will be able to participate in the Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase or not yet, but even if I cannot participate may I still put up your button for it on my blog? I think the fashion showcase is a marvelous idea and I'd love for my followers to be able to see your event as well!

    If I can participate can I take the photos beforehand and set the posts to post on the actual dates? Are we supposed to actually wear what we post for the event, because I usually wear scrubs all day at work and never actually get around to wearing actual 'outfits' all day, but I have a lot of ideas to share (hopefully if I can do this event!)

    I know....lots of questions...sorry about that!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! This is a happy surprise. :-) This makes me look forward to the fashion week even more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah! Of course, please feel free to post my button whether you participate or not, I would appreciate the help of getting the word out to other bloggers. :)

    You can also definitely take photos ahead of time and pre-schedule the posts! I usually always do this for fashion events in case something comes up and I can't post on certain days. Hope you will be able to participate, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for Autumn Modest Fashion week! And this giveaway - OH MY. How lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope i can do it! you did a great job planning marie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I can't wait! Your giveaway sounds awesome, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO beautiful! I can't wait for the fashion showcase! I hope I can participate. Such a fabulous idea, I can't wait to see what everyone else posts as well!

    yours-truly-mj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bracelet is lovely! Can't wait to participate!
    Natasha
    natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie