29.9.10

Autumn Tanks



I love my tank tops and even when the weather starts getting chilly you don't have to pack them away! One of the best ways to transition them for cold weather is to layer them over another shirt. Depending on the tank, you might have a hard time finding the right shirt to layer underneath. But it is definitely an option to remember! :)



You can also layer them under cardigans, jackets, or button down shirts! :) Try belting your tank if you are wanting more definition around your waist.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures you found!

    Layering over shirts with tanks isn't my favorite-- I don't know why, but I just don't like the look on me, but I definitely love layering under jackets blazers and cardigans!



    Yours Truly, MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so glad its chilly enough to layer now! i love the examples you gave!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie