17.9.10

5 Things I Love About Autumn


1. Crisp Weather. Once the slight chill sets in I start feeling giddy inside and out!


2. Pumpkin. Everything pumpkin! From flavored drinks to candles or cake, I love the flavor of pumpkin like non other.


3. Tights. Ohh how could you not love the cosy delight from pulling on a new pair of tights? In bold colors and fun prints, tights are one of my favorite things to pull out once Autumn hits.


4. School Supplies. Though I've been out of a school for a while now, I still have the urge to go out and buy a fresh stock on pencils and notebooks in September. There is just something magical about it all...like a new beginning where anything is possible.


5. Plaid. I love plaid. And where is year around. But something about the Fall that makes it so much better! From camp shirts, schoolgirl skirts and funky flats, I have a lot of plaid in my closet. I just can't resist! :)

(all images via weheartit.com)

4 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo true. I definitely have to agree. I keep posting about how much I love fall as well, and I just wish it'd get here already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crisp air, apple orchards, and plaid! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I couldn't agree more! Fall is my favorite season!!! Sadly it's still feels like summer here..I'd tried to wear jeans and about died, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie