1. Crisp Weather. Once the slight chill sets in I start feeling giddy inside and out!
2. Pumpkin. Everything pumpkin! From flavored drinks to candles or cake, I love the flavor of pumpkin like non other.
3. Tights. Ohh how could you not love the cosy delight from pulling on a new pair of tights? In bold colors and fun prints, tights are one of my favorite things to pull out once Autumn hits.
4. School Supplies. Though I've been out of a school for a while now, I still have the urge to go out and buy a fresh stock on pencils and notebooks in September. There is just something magical about it all...like a new beginning where anything is possible.
5. Plaid. I love plaid. And where is year around. But something about the Fall that makes it so much better! From camp shirts, schoolgirl skirts and funky flats, I have a lot of plaid in my closet. I just can't resist! :)
(all images via weheartit.com)