7.8.10

Plans for the Future

Hello! Hope all of you are having a lovely day. :) I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week, it has been insane for me! But hopefully I'll be back to lots of posts again soon. I just wanted to drop by for a second though, and let you all know that I am planning on hosting an Autumn modest fashion event. I had all of the details ready to announce on the blog but then my plans slightly changed for this Fall... so I'm not quite sure on the exact dates for this event now. I'm aiming for late September. Once I figure out exact dates I will be sure to let you know and will post all the fun details later, so stay tuned! I'll leave you with a recent photo I took in the park, I love all of the pink! It's so pretty. :)
XO,
marie


1 comment:

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie