20.8.10

Catching Up :)

1. Well it certainly has been a busy couple of weeks for me! Sadly this blog has been a bit neglected in the process and for that I apologize. Ah, what can you do. So goes life. :) But the best way to get going again is to jump right back in, no?

2. I'm working on finalizing the dates for the Autumn Fashion Showcase that I'm planning on holding in September or October. I hope all of you will be able to participate, I'm looking forward to seeing everyones posts and beautiful outfits!

3. Speaking of Autumn, touches of the Fall season are starting to show around my part of the world. Although I adore Summer, Fall is simply my favorite. I'm starting to get a bit giddy and can't wait for it to set in completely. :) Hmm in fact I just pulled out my boots the other day in preparation! hehe. I bought a few new colder season fedoras last week too, I'm looking forward to wearing them soon!

4. My Summer list has gotten lots checked off of it this month and I plan on doing a post about the things I've accomplished on it soon. I still have more to hope to get done, but I am really glad I decided to try out the list idea. It has been a great way to try new things and have a fun Summer!

5. Some encouraging verses that have been on my mind lately are from Psalms 119. Though they may seem typical and at least in my case, were verses memorized in childhood sunday school classes...they have stayed with me for many years and it is a blessing to see how they still remain in my mind and I find them to still bless my heart. God's word is a precious thing, I hope to continue to search them, love them, and hide them in my heart. When I'm trying to figure things out, going to God's word gives so many answers. Such peace. ♥

"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." vs 11

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." vs 105

"The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding to the simple." vs 130

6. Well that's all I have to say for today. Look for new posts this weekend. :) Hope everyone is having a fabulous Summer, enjoy it's end! Xo, marie

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I keep meaning to contact you, I know you asked for giveaway itmes for your fall fashion week and I have a pair of earrings that I think will be perfect. I always get compliments on them when I wear them and have the stuff to make a few more pairs.
    http://katysuepillsbury.blogspot.com/2009/12/kilt-story-and-give-away.html

    They are the tea earrinbgs at the bottom of the post, let me know what you think!
    ~KatySue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you KatySue, they are gorgeous, I can't believe you made them! :) They look perfect for Autumn!! When I get the rest of the fashion week details ironed out I'll shoot you an email and we'll talk about it, is that ok? Have a blessed Sunday!
    marie

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie