28.8.10

Black Boots Under $60

These look soo comfortable don't they? I like the sleek design also.

Reminds me of pirate boots! :) I love how cozy these are, I think I'd feel warm and happy just putting them on.

Classy and all business yet sensible and versatile. Not the mention the price tag isn't too bad either!

I don't like most mid-calf high boots but these are funky and fun! I like the wrap around leather about the ankle.

Every girl needs a staple like these in her closet. And I'm a sucker for suede!

Again, I'm into the cowgirl boots! :) These caught my eye because they are taller than most cowboy styled boots, it's love at first sight!

3 comments:

  1. Oh me goodness!!! I love the second ones so much!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait 'till it gets cold enough here to wear boots, I love my boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pirate ones. And they don't have heels! My dream! haha

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie