27.8.10

Ankle Boot Picks Under $40

These are so ladylike! I would be pairing these beauties with one of my pencil skirts.
Love the bow tie in the back! Very cute detail. The sensible heel is also nice!


I'm a sucker for ruched boots! The skinny and tall heels would frighten me a bit in icy/snowy weather though. Would have to save them for clear dry days. :)

Definitely out of my usually comfort zone when it comes to this bold purple, but I just can't stop admiring it. What a fun punch of color to add to your outfit! I also love the look of tights with peep toe. So nice.
Really liking the chunky stacked heel and button details on these booties. I don't usually like ankle boots that go up quite so high, they can look awkward. But I'd definitely be willing to give these beauties a try!


Now this is my kind of boot! :) Over all, cowboy inspired boots are by far my favorite style. Again, not so sure about the height, but I'd like to give it a try. :) I would be pairing these cuties with textured tights and a jean skirt!

2 comments:

  1. I love those! My favorite are the second pair and the ruched ones. If I wasn't so tall I would definitely get some :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ankle these ankle boots! I really want to buy a pair for this Fall/Winter to pair with all my pencil skirts. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie