2.8.10

#25 on my Summer List

I have a list update! I am trying to document the things that I do on my Summer list in photos if possible. It has been a bit of a slow go so far, I've been so busy this Summer that I haven't had much time! But things are slowing down for me so I am hoping to start working on my list. Yesterday I did #25, Make Cute Cupcakes. They didn't turn out perfect but I think they are pretty cute! Here are some photos. Enjoy!



I can't resist showing you this apron I borrowed.. isn't is adorable? I just love the ruffles. I was twirling around the house with it on all day! hehe.




8 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes do look cute! I bet they tasted good. :D

    Much love,
    Sereina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE cute cupcakes! :-) And the apron with your manicure is way too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cupckaes look wonderful! I have a weakness for cute cupcakes.....=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my,the cupcakes look so delicious! YuuUuUummers!

    x
    http://dialogueswithafruitcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes sure do look cute and yummy! The apron is adorable! I probably would turn that into a dress if it wasn't borrowed!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie