7.7.10

Shout It! Fashion Show ~ {Day 6}

{Day 6}

Wow this week is just flying by! :) Today I am dressing for two main things; comfort and coolness! It's a scorcher today, I think Summer is here is full force now. I'm still not feeling the best and well I'll be honest, I like dressing comfortably all the time! Especially if I'm at home. No restricting clothes for me! I haven't worn this skirt a lot, and I have no idea why...I love the lace details on the tiers and the pale blue is so refreshing and pretty.


{the specs}

tee - Terranova (yes I own like 2 of ever color in this tee! I'm sure you're sick of seeing them by now! lol)
cami - ??
skirt - Wellhopa is what it says, but I got it at an outdoor market one Summer.
flip flops - Old Navy :)
earrings - Monsoon/Accessorize
bracelet - Brighton
ring - at an outdoor market again


3 comments:

  1. I love your skirt! Very lady-like and summery. :) (and btw, I know exactly how it feels to stumble upon "just the right t-shirt". ;) hehe )

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie