7.7.10

Shout It! Fashion Show ~ {Day 5}

{Day 5}

Didn't have time for many photos, but it's a pretty simple outfit! This skirt is one of my favorite comfy/casual/summertime skirts. It's easy, ok if wrinkled, and best of all you can twirl in it! Ha! I am such a 3 year old sometimes. ^_^ The hem looks a bit crooked in this photo I think...? It has a wide stretchy, fold-over waistband (like yoga pants!) so I probably put it on in a hurry and didn't notice it was uneven. hehe. I just had to put my cowgirl boots on for a picture because it looked so cute! Probably overkill with the ruffle-y skirt but it made for a cute picture, no? :)


{the specs}

tee - Miley Cyrus/Max Azria for Walmart
cami - ??
skirt - Terranova
flip flops - Old Navy
bracelet - Kenvelo (actually its a long necklace I just wound around my wrist)

4 comments:

  1. ok..so i absolutely love your outfit. the shirt is so cool and different...and the skirt looks like it could go with anything. both the flipflops and boots look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah this is so cute! LOVE the boots with that skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! I love all of your outfit! And your boots! They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally totally totally the skirt with the boots!!!!! lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove purple and brown! ADORABLE! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie