5.7.10

Shout It! Fashion Show ~ {Day 4}

{Day 4}

Sorry I'm so late in getting this outfit up for day 4, aka Independence day! :) It was actually pouring rain all day yesterday so I didn't get any photos then...I just put on the same outfit this morning for a few quick shots! :) Sorry if it looks a bit wrinkled and such. hehe.







{the specs}

top - Stradivarius
ribbed tank - Chico's (thrifted)
skirt - Zara
shoes - Walmart (i rarely wear these but looking at the photos they are actually pretty cute, i should try to bring them out more often!)
silver necklace - Brighton (again! haha)
bracelet - Meli Melo
red nail polish - Revlon Pro (in case anyone cares to know :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I have a shirt almost like that one, except it's red and from Walmart! I like the idea of the tank with the button showing out of the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE outfit, Marie! I LOVE your shoes! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie