3.7.10

Shout It! Fashion Show ~ {Day 3}

{Day 3}

It's a good thing I had planned to schedule posts this week a day ahead of time because I ended up with the stomach flu yesterday!! :p Blehh. (there is nothing worse than that IMO!) I am feeling much better today, Thank God (!) but am still very weak. So my outfit today isn't anything super special, mainly comfort clothes. ;D



{the specs}

tee - Terranova. (same as the tee on day one just another color!)
cami - i cut off the tag so not sure ?? hehe.
skirt - Lucky Brand via Ebay. (my favorite long jean skirt, i'm afraid i've worn it out so badly! it's usually not so loose on me but considering i lost 7 pounds yesterday its hanging a bit. XD)
necklace - Brighton (it's one of those unique pieces that ends up going with almost anything! i love it!)
And no shoes! I'm barefoot today. :)

~
PS oh the red you see on my thumbnail is from a sample swatch I did in a store a few days ago that is now rather chipped. hehe. I really need to take it off, it looks horrid! lol.

7 comments:

  1. Poor you! Stomach flu is horrid. Will be praying for you!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE the stomach bug!!!! Im glad your better!
    Nice outfit!!

    Sami
    http://samiant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww keep getting better, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! You dress much better when your sick than I do! ;) Cute outfit! When I'm sick, mom can always tell, because I come out in horrendous outfits!!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I am doing much better now. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie