1.7.10

Shout It! Fashion Show ~ {Day 1}

It's the first day in Natasha's Shout It Modest Fashion Show! For one week starting today you can participate by posting photos of daily outfits and/or sharing an article about modesty. Click here to find out more and to find out how you can join in on the fun! :)

{Day 1}

Today I'm busy cleaning out a big storage closet in my house amongst other cleaning projects so I didn't get super dressed up and fancy. I needed something I could move around in and be comfortable wearing!




{the specs}

tee - Terranova
cami - Forever 21
skirt - H&M (for $10 on clearance! it was one of those random purchases made on a spur of the moment, and I wasn't sure if I'd wear it much. But I'm super glad I got it because I wear it all the time! The color is a unique bronze and I love it.)
shoes - knock off Converse! my first pair. ^_^
necklace - Kenvelo
pearl bracelets - Zale's
silver heart bracelet - Brighton

11 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the converse! They give a great pop of color!
    Natasha
    http://www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your outfit!!! The skirt is SOO cute!!!
    And Converse!!! I LOVE EM!!!! I need some more!
    Sami
    antsonafarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is so adorable! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit! I love how the colour of the converse really goes well with your outfit, and the skirt is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit it is really cute and definitely something I could see myself wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute skirt! I like it with the sneakers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!! The red sneakers are so cute.


    Have a blessed Day

    Ileigh Jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow... i love that outfit. your a really good photographer too. great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sister took the photos! I am teaching her how to use my SLR. I think she is a doing a good job too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your outfit! I really need to buy a pair of converse sometime soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog and was admiring your modest outfits.

    I just got a pair of converse in the spring and as a mom of two (who values modesty) they are comfy and cute with skirts!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie