31.7.10

Readers Input

Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend so far. :) Now that my blog has been up for a while and you've seen a variety of posts, I thought I would ask what you, my readers, like the best and wish to see more of! I made a form in google documents to make it easy, so if you have the time I would most gladly appreciate your input! :)

I also want to send a big shout out to all of my awesome followers! I love receiving your comments and getting to know you better. You guys are the best and thanks so much for reading my blog! ♥

Alright, I'll let you get on to the business at hand. :) Wishing everyone a fantastic weekend!
Xo, marie

PS if the form doesn't work below click here and it should work.

2 comments:

  1. I filled it out to! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see what kind of posts you do. If there are any major spelling mistakes, it's probably mine...so I appoligise ahead of time.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie