9.7.10

:: Friday Odd's & End's ::

- Now that Summer is here in full force beware of those sunburns! If you do get burnt, here are some great soothing tips from Yahoo.

- Looking for some yummy homemade snacks? How about some pretzels or cracker jacks?

- I love this ruffled shirt and it has a tutorial of how you can make one yourself!

- Ever wonder how to tell if your outfit is flattering? Here are some very good tips from Already Pretty, one of my favorite fashion blogs! :)

- Drooling over this Old Navy Skirt.

-Ruche always has new arrivals coming in and I love this pretty floral dress! Of course you gotta love bicycle necklaces too. Let's not forget my love of ruffles either!!

- Be sure to credit photos properly online as mentioned on this blog post. !! It's the polite thing to do. ^_^


- How is this for a gorgeous wedding gown? I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie