16.7.10

Friday Link Love... again!

(image via weheartit.com)

Seems like this is becoming a tradition! :) Here are some links and such that I've come across this week that I want to share with you all, hope you will enjoy!

Articles
- Modesty: a maiden & knight's perspective. I found this to be an excellent all around article on modesty. It has lots of helpful info and insight!
- Honoring God With Your Heart. (via Meditations of His Love) Long but very encouraging and challenging!

Blogs worth following...

Inspiration & Eye Candy
-Summertime, aren't you glad it's here?
- I love the Grosgrain blog, she is amazing! Love this great way to fix up a thrift store find.
- Before & after, remodeling a cute airstream RV into an office. Love it!
- Kate Spade lovely's at Amanda Beth this week.
- I love skittles manicures, this one is super adorable!

Giveaways
- Win a cute apron from Flirty Aprons via Seeryus Mama. Ends July 22. (I have one of these aprons! they are soo cute!)
- Lots of makeup goodies up for grabs at Productrater! 3 prizes for 3 winners. Ends July 21. Open internationally.
- $50 gift card to the fabulous Etsy shop, Beauty Spot, via A Little Etsy Love. Ends July 22. Open internationally!
- Gorgeous rose garden ring from Wexford Jewelers via Soap Deli News. Ends July 31.
- Love Shabby Apple? Win a Oh La La dress via All This Happiness! Ends July 18 so enter soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Marie, for linking to mine and Jared's blog post on 'modesty' and to my blog! :)
    Many Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to the Shabby Apple giveaway... I hadn't heard about it, and I LOVE some of their dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie