14.7.10

Delia's: Dresses under $50

Found some super cute Summer dresses for under $50 at Delia's that I wanted to share with you this morning! :) Of course you can always add tank tops/tees/cardigans to dresses to meet your modesty. And also, all of the dresses shown below are 35" to 39" long, which on me are around or below my knee.

{A tip for online shopping; dresses are usually longer than shown on models! Most models are tall (much taller than me at least!) and dresses look a lot shorter on them. I always check the measurements to see where the dress will hit me!}

Love the polka dots and combination of nautical colors! The color blocked top makes it classy and more grownup IMO.

This dress to me is the perfect white Summer dress! I LOVE that it has cute little sleeves and the ruffles are just darling.

Florals are really in this year, at first I wasn't a big fan but I'm warming up to them and this dress I'd love to have! Very dainty and feminine. ^_^

I personally love wearing black in the Summer but try to make it look as light and cool as I can! This dress looks like a great solution with all the great eyelet details and the lack of sleeves. Very pretty dress.

More polka dots! Yes, I love them. :) I think this dress is very cute and could be very versatile!
Great bold color and I love the zipper detail! I am a lover of knit, its so comfy and always fits so well. Again, I love the cap sleeves, wish I could find more dresses with sleeves!

5 comments:

  1. pretty! I especially likethe white one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this store! Quite awhile I did a post about it on my blog... But this stuff is new! I LOVE the white dress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dot number. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie