24.7.10

Blogging Challenge {Day 6}

Day 13: A Guilty Pleasure.
I have to say it's probably long showers. I lose track of time and I end up staying in there forever and then feel guilty for using up so much water! :) Isn't this shower curtain cute in the photo below? I want one!


Sleeping in is a close second with long showers so I thought I would include it! :) I am SO not a morning person!


Day 14: A Vacation You Would Like To Take.
The beach. Any beach. Preferably tropical or Mediterranean. (not that I'm picky or anything! hehe) I haven't been to the beach in years now and am just dying to go! Lay on a comfy chaise for hours, soaking in sunshine while sipping a cocktail (non alcoholic of course. ^_^) and reading my favorite book? Yes please!


5 comments:

  1. I think showers are a guilty pleasure of a grand part of the population ;) And yes, I wouldn't mind a beach vacation right now. Actually, I wouldn't mind ANY vacation right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am NOT a morning person either.....9 am is the preferred wake up time for this young lady! lol I agree with Shining as Stars...ANY vacation right now would be GREAT! I am feeling kinda froggy, what with having only worked through the Summer thus far, I just want to pick up and go somewhere unexpected! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that shower curtain and am also in dire need a trip to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, love sleeping in :)

    My Day 6 is posted: http://paischaros.blogspot.com/2010/07/day-6-moment-i-would-like-to-relive.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie