22.7.10

Blogging Challenge {Day 4}

Day 9: A Photo You Took.
I was browsing though my photos and found this gem that I had put away a while ago! I took it in a museum that I visited with a friend... I love the vintage aspect to it and the shadows being cast! :)


Day 10: A Photo Of You Taken Recently.
Well it's not all of me! But part of me! haha. It isn't real recent either but it's from this Summer. I thought it was cute. :) Me and my baby wading in a creek during a long hike. She lovvves the water and well, so do I!



5 comments:

  1. I love the photos...the shadows cast on the first vintage-y one and the second one with you and your cute dog...great shots! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a German Shepherd! That's so cool! My sister and I have been longing for one for years. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage look in the first shot :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie