21.7.10

Blogging Challenge {Day 3}

Day 7: Five Things You Couldn't Live Without.

Well I could state the obvious and serious things such as Jesus, air, water, food. But I'm going to do a casual list today. :)


1. Sunshine. I am like a cat, I love nothing more than curling up in the sun and soaking in the rays. And it makes me happy. I do love my vitamin D! :)


2. Music. It's the language of the world. It has the power to soothe, heal, and I really couldn't live without it.


3. Photographs. How sad this world would be without any photographs, no?


4. Lip Balm. Gahhh. I am one of the freaks that practically starts hyperventilating when I can't find any. Hey, this girl doesn't like chapped lips! :)


5. Caffeine. Coffee. Cappuccino. Macchiato. Mocha. I love it all and the smell instantly makes my day *that* much better.

images via weheartit.com

3 comments:

  1. Haha, sunlight would be much easier to enjoy if it weren't so hot and muggy here :/ And I can't live without my chapstick either :)

    Check out my Day 2 and Day 3 posts! paischaros.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya on chapstick, that stuff is like air to me.

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie