20.7.10

Blogging Challenge {Day 2}

Day 6: A Moment You Wish You Could Relive.

I've been staring at the screen for 15 minutes now and still can't think of anything. Uhoh. Is that bad? Well I guess I could say Summer of 2006. I was young, carefree, and lived in a drama filled teenage world. But it was such a good Summer. It was spend with friends in the sunshine, filled with long days by the pool, laughter, puppy love, romance, toe rings, fireworks, picnics, and insanely dark tans (I think sunscreen was unheard of for us back then! hehe). It was probably one of the best Summers I've had and I tend to think of it still and smile. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, do you know where I can find the original list of the 30 things for the 30 Day Blogging Challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I posted it here

    http://marieloves00.blogspot.com/2010/07/30-day-challenge.html

    I do not know who originally started it though! I've seen it on a lot of blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes me smile: good summers and good memories.

    ~Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie