31.7.10

Blogging Challenge {Day 13}

Day 29: Hopes, Dreams and Plans for the Next 365 Days.

Hopes... that I will continue to grow, learn, & mature. that I'll be filled with love & happiness, and pass it on to many others!

Dreams... well, I have many of them. too many to write here. and I must admit that I'd like to keep them to myself. ^_^ Like wishes, somehow talking about them is just bad luck. Just kidding. I don't think that it's bad luck, I'd just prefer keeping them privet! :)

Plans... I'm not sure. I'm still trying to figure that one out I suppose. I know it sounds strange, but my plans for the next year, are finding out my plans. I have all of life ahead of me, it's confusing, strange and wonderful... and I'm just not quite sure where I'm going yet. Oh the burdens of being young! :) lol.

Day 30: A Motto or Philosophy.
For my life right now...this is mine,

Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that scripture, just what I needed to hear (read?) today :) And I'm with you on the plans, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Scripture! Thanks for sharing it with us. I enjoyed reading this post. Have a great weekend, Marie!

    love in Christ,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie