29.7.10

Blogging Challenge {Day 11}

Day 25: A Recipe.

I love snickerdoodle cookies and recently found this easy and simplified recipe via a friend. I am about the worst cookie maker in the world. Believe me. We just don't get along too well. However I was so very pleasantly surprised to find that these cookies were very easy and turned out tasting great and even looking good. :) I like how they stay soft even after a day or two. Although they usually don't last that long. *grins* So here is the recipe, hope you enjoy!! :) Xo, marie

PS. Just posting a link, hope that you don't mind! :)

~



    5 comments:

    1. I love cookies, especially snickerdoodles. :D

      ReplyDelete
    2. aight- I just found your blog and it is TOTALLY cute! LOVE. :)

      Its so awesome to find other Christians in the blogging world!

      I am gonna follow you- you should check out and follow my blog-

      www.sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com

      I hope to be blogging buds! :)

      Love, Makay

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love making cookies, but never knew how to make snickerdoodles! Thanks for the reciepe!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipes. I think I am going to be making these soon. :-) They look amazing too. I can't wait to see what else you post in this meme.

      Blessings,
      Maggie
      www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie