19.7.10

Blogging Challenge {Day 1}

Day 1: A Favorite Song.
Ohh I have too many favorites. Like, a new one every week! :) But this is one of my latest favorites that I am enjoying. Amazed by Kutless. It gives me the chills every time I hear it. They lyrics are so good!



Day 2: A Favorite Movie.
Pearl Harbor is by far one of my favorites! I love the era, the history, the romance, the grief, the beautiful costumes... it's a great all around movie and definitely one that I love.


Day 3: A Favorite TV Show.
NCIS: Los Angeles! I lovvve the cast on this show. They are all so amazing and everyone has such a great and unique personality. I enjoyed it so much, can't wait for the next season! :)



Day 4: A Favorite Book.
Although Elizabeth George has the most amazing devotional books I have ever read, this book is probably my ultimate favorite. I've read through it many times and it's always a big encouragement to me. I highly recommend it!


Day 5: A favorite quote.

Again, I have many! It is hard to narrow it down. But I always tend to go back to this one. I find it so very true and a great challenge to me to live every day cheerfully no matter what I may be going through!


"I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition." ~Martha Washington




3 comments:

  1. Cool! I did my first post a little differently :) http://paischaros.blogspot.com/2010/07/day-1-favorite-song.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read the power of a praying kid, but never The Power of A Praying Teen. I hope to pick it up sometime. I already have a pile of devotional books to read through.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'm doing the 30 Day Challenge as well. Here's my link :)

    http://betteratagallop.blogspot.com/2010/07/days-1-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie