16.7.10

30 Day Challenge

I've seen several bloggers doing this and it looks fun so I'm going to join in! :) It's a 30 day blog challenge with a new subject for every day. I might skip a few here and there and probably will combine them a few at a time, actually I am going to try to do it in 15 days instead of 30! We'll see how it goes and it's ok if it takes a bit longer. If you'd like to do this on your blog you are welcome to it. The more the merrier! :) My first post will be on Monday so stay tuned! Xo, marie

PS here are a few bloggers I know that are participating! If you decide to join leave me a comment and I will add your blog to the list below! :)


~~
Day 1: A favorite song.
Day 2: A favorite movie.
Day 3: A favorite book.
Day 4: A favorite television program.
Day 5: A favorite quote.
Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive.
Day 7: Five things you couldn't possible live without.
Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.
Day 9: A photo you took.
Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago.
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently.
Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding(or was played).
Day 13: A guilty pleasure.
Day 14: A vacation you would like to take.
Day 15: A person you admire.
Day 16: A song that makes you cry.
Day 17: An art piece.
Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive.
Day 19: A talent of yours.
Day 20: A hobby of yours.
Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people.
Day 22: A website.
Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
Day 25: A recipe.
Day 26: A childhood memory.
Day 27: A physical feature you love.
Day 28: A scar you have and it's story.
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days.
Day 30: A motto or philosophy.
~~

12 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you're doing, it too. Looking forward to seeing what you post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I am looking forward to your posts! Maybe I will do it, too. :)
    ~Margaret Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fun! Im gonna do it!!

    Sami
    http://samiant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fun! I too will try to get it done in a shorter period of time, for in two weeks today I will be leaving for vacation. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to participate! When does it start?
    http://www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! I'm so bad for following through with challenges longer than a week but I will definitely be checking you out to see what you do! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again! I am in:

    http://helloworld-life-people.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds very fun! Can't wait to see what you write!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, this looks like fun! I'll participate!
    paischaros.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, quite the response! :) Thanks to everyone participating, this is going to be fun seeing everyones posts! I will work on getting your blogs up there ^^ on the list with others participating soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like so much fun...:) I am gonna try it... I am really bad at stuff like this tho :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie