6.6.10

Sunday Morning Praise

On Sunday mornings I love to turn on an itunes playlist containing all of my favorite Christian songs to listen to while putting on my makeup and getting dressed. I love arriving at church already pumped up for spending some special time with God! Even if I wake up in a horrible mood, there is nothing better than some good praise songs to get me back on track and ready for worship. Here is one of my favorites that I hope you'll enjoy and be blessed by!!
Xo,
marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie