4.6.10

Looking For the Perfect Graduation Gift

It's the time of the year where our friends are graduating and once again we're looking for the perfect gift. Gahh. I love my friends and I like to think that I know them well, but when time comes around to buy them gifts I tend to draw a blank! Will they like it? Is it too silly? Is it too boring? I'm sure I'm not the only person to have this problem! So here are some tips and ideas to help you out this year in finding a great gift your friend will love.

1. It's good to know the things your friend doesn't like. Are there certain colors, themes or styles they hate? Keep it in mind while shopping for them.
2. In the effort of trying to buy something unique, try and think of what your friends hobbies and pastimes are and how they will be spending their Summer.
3. Go with your gut. If your friend is the first thing that comes to mind when you see it, chances are she will love it.

Now onto the fun stuff! One of the best places to go for unique gifts, is Etsy.com. Etsy is a huge online community for buying and selling handmade wares. Jewelry, handbags, clothing, ceramics, paintings, paper goods. Etsy has everything! And if you are anything like me, you probably don't have the money to fork over for extravagantly expensive gifts. No worries.. everything I'm showing you below is under $30! Isn't that great?

I adore this clutch and think it would be perfect for my busy friends that are always on the go! It's girly but practical, fun and whimsical. Click here to go to the sellers shop and see some more of her cute designs!!

How adorable is this owl necklace? I love that its quirky but still classic and would wear well with soo many outfits. Click here to view the sellers shop and other items!

Have any friends that love to cook and spend lots of time in the kitchen? Hey even if they don't, this apron would be a great gift that any girl would love! :) Click here to visit this sellers shop!

Tomorrow I'll be back with more ideas for great graduation gifts!

until then,
marie

1 comment:

  1. The purse is so cute! And you and your owls. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie