9.6.10

Link Love- Nautical

Lately I've found myself loving all things nautical! I love the red, white and navy blend of colors along with anything striped or retro glamour. It's so crisp and fresh, and perfect for Summer! Here are some of my favorite nautical themed things I've found online lately... :)

- There is nothing better than a comfy lounger in the sunshine, I love these beauties from The Pottery Barn.

- In love of stripes... I want every color in this Forever 21 tee, and I'm thinking this Mod Cloth dress is perfect for the beach!!

- Monsoon has the cutest bags, like this Navy Satchel.

- I have such a thing for dainty and unique necklaces, and I love gold in the Summertime! This Anchor Necklace is helloooo, SO cute.

- Ruffles used to scare me but I'm really warming up to them lately, I love this skirt!

- Overall adorable photograph.

- Ok who could not LOVE cupcakes? I really have no idea. I found these little cuties on Flickr!! omnomnom.



5 comments:

  1. omgoodness! i especially love the striped dress, the frilly skirt. but i most say that the anchor necklace is my personal favorite. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it to die for.... I want it sooo bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looovee that photo on flickr! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boo. No links or pics are showing up for me. But I do so love the nautical look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cupcakes! Too cute! I would never be able to do something like that.

    I am new to your blog and following you, I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie