5.6.10

Graduation Gifts Pt. 2

One of the most fun graduation gifts its to put together your own! You can customize this gift in any way you want to make one big fun present guaranteed to be a success. First of all you're going to need something to hold all the great stuff you're going to buy. I love this tote from Old Navy.


This Cross body bag is also fun.


And while you're at Old Navy... Check out this awesome scarf! I think any girl would love to have this addition to her Summer wardrobe!


Of course you can't leave Old Navy without picking up a few pairs of their famed 2 for $5 flip flops! You can't beat the deal, not to mention a girl could never have to many flip flops! :) I love this green pair. It's fresh and funky.



That's a great start to your gift bag, all you have to do now is head to your local Walmart or Target to finish the final touches! Here are some ideas for other things to fill your gift bag.

- Go for a beach theme and fill your bag with a cute towel, a breezy sarong, sunglasses, sunscreen, lip balm and that book you know she's been eying.

- Sweet tooth? From kisses and snickers to licorice and jelly beans, load her up with all her favorite candy.

- Give her a bag full of everything she needs for a pampered girls night in. Foot scrub, luxe lotion, nail polish, chocolate and a romantic comedy is a perfect treat for a new grad!

I hope this gives you some good ideas!! :)

Always,
marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie