26.6.10

Fashion for the 4th

The fourth of July is just around the corner and I thought I'd share with you some sets I put together on Polyvore! I had a lot of fun making them, I hope you enjoy looking at them. :) July 4 is favorite holiday I believe, I've always loved having a big BBQ with my family and friends and enjoying the Summer weather. Although it looks like this year will be rainy and cold! Bah. Oh well. Not gonna let it ruin my happiness of the day! :) Xo, marie
July PicnicFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore



July 4thFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore



the fourth of julyFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore



Business on the FourthFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

6 comments:

  1. Cute sets!!! I am a sucker for red, white and blue all year long!

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, hoping its gonna be warm here too! Its been kind of crazy weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sets! Thanks for following my blog and entering my giveaway!

    ~ Eboni Ife'
    The Fashionista Next Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these!!! you blog is adorable and i'm glad i followed the link from your comment on t.c.c. - thanks for entering our giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow...i would totally wear all of those.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie