28.6.10

Celebration of {happiness}

Happy Monday! :) To celebrate the first day of this new week I'm going to be joining in the Blog Parade being held by Rebecca at her blog, Sewing in the Past. Everyone participating is listing 10 things that make them happy (with or without photos). If you would like to join in on the fun just click on the icon above to get started! Alright, down to business. Here are 10 things that make me happy. :)

~~ ♥ ~~

1. hearing my favorite song.


2. cleaning the house!


3. the feel of sunshine on my face.


4. looking through old photo albums.


5. caffeine! especially in the form of a perfect cappuccino! ^_^


6. traveling.


7. rainy days.


8. being with the ones i love.


9. capturing life through my eyes.


10. spending time with my sister. ♥


(images via weheartit.com)

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! Im not the only one who loves cleaning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I lovve cleaning, its very relaxing and puts me at peace. Hehe. Most people don't get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is gorgeous Marie and this post was amazing!!! Beautiful pictures to go with your favorite things! I often have a mood for cleaning and love to do it, you feel so much better afterwards!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie